My first day of Vacation

I leave on my trip in a couple of hours - woofeakin'hoo - will update once I arrive and have access to the internet :o)  

I'm leaving on a jet plane ...... la la la la la

Comments

Sudarshan said…
Hey!!! Guess what? I KISSSSED A BOOOOOY!!!! MANY TIMES! KISSED A BOY KISSED A BOY KISSED A BOY! Hooooo!!!

Kiss an extra one for me in Paris, 'kay???

Love you - have a FAB time.

Did I tell you that I KISSED A BOY?!!! (Uh...and some other stufff....ooopps! Blush....)

HOOOOOOOO Doggggggggyyy!!! Hotttttttttttttttt
Faron said…
So, Sudarshan, anything new? ;-P

Have an awesome trip exy.
Anonymous said…
Guess what, I just picked up some voicemails from last week this am, and I know someone else that kissed a BOY too. You know who I mean T....
OMG what gossip for my brain today. Eeek and your not here to talk to :(

MISS YOU
TDV said…
K - Lesly, I need ALL THE GOSSIP save it for when I get back.

Sudarshan I HATE YOU - all that kissing and .... - well, just wait till I catch up!

I am off to Paris tomorrow
Anonymous said…
Pari...oh the city of love. Wee Wee, croissant, wee wee.

Parlay Vou NO Francei EH!

Vou lay vou couche avec moi sisoie