August 31st, 2008


Spent the day at Warwick Castle (Shannon you were right it is a MUST see), all I can say is what a freakin' blast!!!! It was awesome.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sooooo, is this your new place. Where's your room, don't see any red curtains.

MJ
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous, I want to see and hear MORE! Miss you and trying real hard to live vicariously through YOU!!! Have another pint for me please, oh ya and some more cadbury milk chocolate please please. (at least 2 bars a day)
Anonymous said…
You go girl!!!!
KH
Anonymous said…
You must have done a fabulous job, because I have time to catch up on your blogging - thanks for taking such good care of IS and I'm with Lesly - just living vicariously - so have a wonderful trip!
Myrna
Anonymous said…
Oh oh.....the men in Paris better beware.....Tina is on the prowl....ahhhh city of love....hurry home....I'ma coming to visit....Miss you and hope your having a blast
Anonymous said…
Awww, Tina!!!! I missed Thursday, and today is my first day back without you :( AAANNDD Faizal is gone too!!!! I am so lonely!

Def. call me when you get back (don't come back too early though) and we will have food... but not Indian food, cause my non-gallbladder tummy can't handle spice.

PS. nice digs. I could handle living there, no?

V
Anonymous said…
Thanks everyone for reading and saying hi!!!!

Myrna - you are most welcome, glad I could be of assistance.
Tinathetemp