Back in England

Well, I arrived back in England last night and Liz and I had a proper visit a couple of glasses of wine and a good chat.
Today I am heading out to have a proper tea in England (High Tea at that).
It has been a great vacation and although there has been some unknowns I have made the best of it, travelling by all modes of transportation - bus, car, plane, train, metro/underground and of course the shoelace express (walking).
I have had some really great experiences and it is nice to see an old friend and have a visit.
Henry (her son) I finally had an opportunity to meet this young lad and what a character he is busy and a real boy.  
Thanks to everyone that has been reading and for making comments; I have enjoyed reading them as well.
Cheers from England for today

Comments

Anonymous said…
Tina,

I hope you are bringing some great memories home with you. I am very proud of you!

Vron
Anonymous said…
This has been a great blog to read T, it's like I'm there!

And to really make it feel that way, I've been reading this while walking up and down the stairs at home, HAHA...

sticks