Back to Reality
Okay so I have been home a few days and it still doesn't feel like reality and my trip now seems like just a blur; man what a whirlwind that was and what a fantastic experience.
When I got home a very dear friend from Toronto has come to visit me and I am so lucky to still have her and you have no idea what a big deal it is that she travelled out here - she hasn't been anywhere in a few years. I feel like I won the lottery!!
I have had some friends visit this past year and it has been the best year ever!! I am sure none of them know how fortunate I feel to have them in my life they are the best people anyone could have, just the best.
Back to reality on Monday and back to work. I start a job with a new company and although I wish I could have more time off to do some running around; reality dictates that my Visa bill will be arriving soon and I maybe ought to get to work, so off I go on Monday. I don't think it will be as great as the last place I worked, it doesn't seem too bad, I have met with the people that I will be working with and they are a pretty good bunch, so I took the job for three months and then we I'll go from there.
Don't know if anyone is reading, thought I would just put in an update and maybe I will continue to do so as time passes.
Comments