Day 2 in Paris


For those looking for an update  -  NO BOY KISSING IN PARIS!!!!  - I had more kissing in Calgary the day I left sheesh.

Oh well I have been enjoying my day and just sat down at Starbucks it is 6:00pm in Paris.  Spent the day between the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Wow is all I can say.
I am feeling a bit homesick, it is tough to be on my own like this for so long; wish I had someone to do Paris with.  It will be nice to see a friendly face in Scotland, and to have people speaking some form of English.
I am off to the Louvre tomorrow and maybe a Castle visit (Yeah Donna the one your husband suggested) on Tuesday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I know what you mean about the kind of lonely. I like to travel solo but sometimes you see things so amazing all you can say is wow and you have no one to turn to to say it to

miss you, cant wait to see your photos