Day three in Paris - Monday September 8th


Okay the Louvre is AWESOME and I spent only six hours walking around before I had enough.  Yup saw Mona Lisa - very disappointing; saw some really awesome sculptures and then went to the Egyptian wing WOW; I took a lot of pictures and none will do them any justice at all.  I could easily spend another week there looking at everything and it was so overwhelming that I missed half of what I did see.
The weather sucks it has rained two out of the three days that I have been here and I don't like the rain, all I want to do is sleep when it rains like it has been.
Tomorrow another adventure to the Castle - it involves many different modes of transportation.  
I am off to Scotland for sure on the 11th regardless of whether or not I see Amanda, decided I have come this far I ought to see where they make Scotch.
I am still a bit homesick, not used to being so alone; people are nice and I have met a few fellow tourists.
By the way ALMOST EVERYTHING is closed on Monday in Paris - sheesh.  Glad for Starbucks :o)

Comments

Anonymous said…
You can sleep when you get home, keep walking and seeing :)

That is hilarious - thank god for starbucks, hee hee hee. I am glad you get some normal routine. Im glad they have internet

You might be walking it alone but your blogs make me feel like Im there in spirit with you

Nothing to beat the rainy blues like warm croissants and jam followed by some scotch LOL

OK, save your kissing for Scotland then! They make better lovers anyway!!
Anonymous said…
Glad that you are having a good time. Sorry to hear about the weather (though it hasn't been any better here).

Hope you have sunny days from now on.


Shel
Anonymous said…
mmmmm going to where Scotch is born...

Sorry, mind wandered there a wee bit.

Is there a big difference between a Paris Starbucks and a T.O Starbucks? I would think the French would look down upon an American brand of anything ;-)

Chris