One Please

So this could be my beach house (because it has a red door) and it looks very nice.    I got up at oh about 8:00am and took a nice leisurely shower got dressed and went for a walk about.  
Walked to the beach (about 15 minutes from the hotel) put my feet in the water, and walked on the sand - man my feet are sore; walking on sand works waaaay different muscles.  
Then I came back to the hotel and used the hot tub ahhhhh, and the sauna aaaaaah aaaaaahhhh.  I am now contemplating a walk to go and get some dinner - it is 5:30pm here and I am having a quiet night. 
Tomorrow I am off to the City's Centre to see what is what and have a shanty (I was told by a friend that I need to try one). 
Cheers from Edinburgh 
PS I am determined to figure out how to turn on this flat screen digital TV thing that is on the wall - yeah watch me go

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sheesh you traded in that good looking fella for another version....oh my.....get your butt back to Canada....damn I miss ya

GC bik bik