My last day in Scotland


Well I have to say Scotland would not have been a choice and I was supposed to meet up with a friend here that is why I am here - that didn't work out; I am glad that I got to see Edinburgh - it is a lovely place and there is a lot of history here.  I hope you have enjoyed my trip through Europe; this picture is of the lovely city of Edinburgh.
I am heading back to England in the morning and will be home a few days after that.  I can honestly say I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed and cooking a meal in my own kitchen.
I have had great internet connections throughout so I have been lucky - thanks Lesly for all of your tips about the UK - and thanks everyone for sending me emails and keeping in touch.
Cheers!

Comments

Unknown said…
I just start to read your Blogger. It was/is fun.
Anonymous said…
Looks like you are having a great time in spite of the rain, the stairs and the hills. Talk to you when you get back