My update

August 29, 2008 3:22pm
I am sitting in the airport and waiting for my flight.  My plane will leave at 4:20pm, made it through security no problems and bought a HUGE bottle of CC for Liz's boyfriend.  I have two cowboy hats on my head, yup you are reading it right two of them and the funny thing is not one person thinks it is weird.  You ought to see how some of these people are dressed and they have to have been travelling for a while because they look beat.  I imagine that is how I will look when I get to Manchester (at 7:40am their time).

I was waaaaaayyyyy under weight with my back pack, I only had 13.5kg's and that is with a litre of maple syrup and pancake mix (apparently you can not get pancakes and maple syrup in the YK), my mother would turn over in her grave if she were here to see me buy pancake mix (those that know me would understand).

I was on the phone for about three hours with calls this morning (after I dropped off cinnamon buns for some special folks at work) and cleaned my apartment so when I get back can clean it again (again those that know me will understand).  Shelemka, thanks for the message (Thursday), ever time I picked up the phone this morning to call; someone was calling me LOVE to you and Chris - we can video chat when I get home over coffee and fruit salad :o)

Comments