September 9, 2008

Well at least it is warm here.  I travelled to Versailles (Chateau) and visited a Palace that could house 5,000 people can you believe it!!!!
I am a tourist in Paris and I have to say I am SICK of tourists man some of these people are so rude!
I have enjoyed it here and I would come back (not alone though).  It is a great place to see and there is much I have not seen yet, so I will have to come back another time.  It has rained every night since I arrived and I do not like rain (wonder how I will manage in Scotland).
Rachelle, Mary and Kyle, thanks for the offer of taking me to the Keg -  I just might take you up on it in November sometime ;o)  - I really do want a steak.
My favourite place in Paris is all of it.  I have been all over this city and taken a bus, Metro and the SNF - which is like the Go-Train in Toronto.  I have to say it has been reasonably easy to get around.  Tonight is the last night in my little room and tomorrow night I will sleep in a REAL BED WOOHOOO!!!  I have booked an overpriced room in Scotland for four nights and I am going to lavish in it, I hope it has a real shower or even a bathtub.  Probably not like Faizal's though - you could party in his.
Thanks for reading and posting comments, I miss everyone and I love hearing from you.
I hope to have internet in the hotel where I am staying and then I will be able to update again.
Shelemka if you are around keep your iChat open, maybe we can chat.
Stay tuned...

Comments