September 10, 2008
Okay I am a total IDIOT - I am a day ahead for whatever reason. I thought today was the 11th and I was all packed and ready to head to Scotland. I guess I am in a hurry to sleep in that hotel room. Oh well, guess I will walk the streets of Paris this afternoon and pretend I belong. I did give someone directions this morning and I was quite proud of myself.
Okay so TOMORROW THE 11TH I will be in Scotland.
I totally convinced myself that I was a day ahead for some reason - what a goof
I am glad I got to stay though. This picture will not do anything justice, I saw it LIVE though - the Eiffel Tower at night
Oh and I GOT MY STEAK - it was medium rare the way I like it and it was not all covered in a rich sauce woohoo!!!!! and I might ad that I was sitting facing the Arc de Triomphe all lit up - what a backdrop to have when dining.
It was a great day!
Comments
I'm so glad you had a wonderful 'bonus' day & thank God for RED MEAT!
Safe trip to Scotland. Love you & miss you! (p.s. little miss muffet turns THREE next week! Can't wait till she's old enough to travel to Paris with Mommy (& Daddy I hope!) :O)
Sarah