My stairway all 104 to climb every freakin; time I go out


Okay, so I managed to post my writing from last night and now for this morning.
It is raining, so I will nix the bus tour.  The Starbucks I mentioned has internet access woohoo and it is close to the apartment $2Euros for 1/2 hour (not sure what that compares to in Canada, at least I am connected) and I have had a latte - since I don't have to buy breakfast I guess $9 Euros is okay (I paid for an hour to catch up and do some surfing).
The bathroom is so very small in the room that I have rented and I had to climb over the toilette to get into the shower.  They provide a shower curtain although I am unsure why, there is barely room to move in there and of course the shower curtain manages to find every one of my lovely lady lumps to cling to.  I managed to do the north american cleaning ritual though.  It was a feat though for sure. (Faron you NEVER would have fit in there standing up).
I haven't seen a lot of Paris yet, however I am determined and tomorrow providing there is no rain, I will head to the Eiffel Tower and maybe find a Red Bus Tour. 
I am definitely off to the louver on Monday (as it is free).  
Well, I guess I will update Facebook and will soon get out of here to find the Champs-Elysses and a tourist information type place I may walk to the Eiffel Tower just to see where it is so when the sun shines I can find it okay, then the market for some dinner/lunch stuff and back to my very tiny room that actually even has a TV - however all six channels are in French.  I am glad I brought my little macbook (with the red cover, thanks Peffalcious) so I have music.

Comments

Sudarshan said…
WOOOOO!!!! She's in PARIS!

Now, tell me....do the boys SUCK as much as they SUCK over here?

Can you tell I'm on a 'boys suck campaign' for the next little while....uh, maybe five minutes....or five hours.....or....uh....a minute....

Oh well!

I miss you very much!

Love,
Sudarshan
Sudarshan said…
Kissing boys is gross!
Anonymous said…
lmfao about the shower curtain, been there done that lol
Get out and do things hun even in the rain cause if you wait for a sunny day it will be time to come home
thanks for blogging and keeping us laughing