Sunday - I feel like Sunday


Okay another day in a beautiful city and no one to share it with; yeah, I am sharing with all of you....
Was wondering around thinking what a great day and how lucky I am to have had the opportunity to travel here.  Scotland was not my first choice and the friend that I was hoping to meet up with bailed, so I won't see her.  
The sun was shining today and it was lovely to wonder around like I belong.  
Back at my hotel and have to get packed up - checking out of the fancy hotel for a not so fancy hotel (downtown woohoo).
Cheers y'all
PS - what is with all of the freakin' STAIRS

Comments

Scott said…
Ok, just read your blog from the beginning to now. The blog is a great way to update us daily and be part of your trip (sort of). Sure hope you're enjoying Scotland, and say hello to all my distant relatives!

Scott
Anonymous said…
OMG I laughed so hard. So hard, not at you, but giggles. OK, didnt you go to a pub in England? You must go up to the bar and get your own drink, u must get your own menu and when you want to order food you go up and order it and pay for it. when it is ready they will bring it out to you. You do not tip in a pub, they do not expect it and if u leave it on the bar for them someone else will just take it. She probably wondered why u left but could have been more forthcoming. You are wearing your Cdn flag pins right?
Good luck in the new hotel, u will enjoy being closer to the hub bub and action. Enjoy your time over there hon, it will be over fast enuf