Sunday September 7th, 2008

Okay I knew I lost a day here - I wondered around the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysees all day Saturday.  I even went into Louis Vuitton to look at purses that A) I really didn't find all that stylish and 2) Would never spend that kind of money on - whew, I thought I was going a bit CRAZY - how could I lose a day, I mean REALLY.
Okay so I leave the apartment and I turn right go one block and I look to my right and there it is the Arc de Triomphe in all of it's glory practically in my back yard.  It is pretty amazing.  The weather was kind of yucky so the pictures aren't all that great - it was a sight to behold.  I mean all of the carvings etc. here are amazing and there are so many wow.
Paris was fantastic and I am ready to move on....

Comments