Another Week Almost DONE
Here I am the second week of work almost over and whew, it has been tough to get back into the swing of things.
For the past couple of weeks I have had my very dear friend staying with me and she has spoiled me making dinner for me. I can not tell you the last time I came home and had dinner ready for me; what a treat. Not only that everywhere we go and I mean EVERYWHERE we get the best parking spots.
Work is meh, okay; miss the folks at the old place (it was fun to work there). The people here are okay too, I guess I really settled in at the Alliance; the fit was good for me.
I am getting back into the "dating" scene and that is kind of fun (a bit stressful sometimes, fun none the less) and I like that I can go out on my terms. I guess I am healing after my last disaster.
Well, not all that interesting I am afraid; just living la Vida Loca
For the past couple of weeks I have had my very dear friend staying with me and she has spoiled me making dinner for me. I can not tell you the last time I came home and had dinner ready for me; what a treat. Not only that everywhere we go and I mean EVERYWHERE we get the best parking spots.
Work is meh, okay; miss the folks at the old place (it was fun to work there). The people here are okay too, I guess I really settled in at the Alliance; the fit was good for me.
I am getting back into the "dating" scene and that is kind of fun (a bit stressful sometimes, fun none the less) and I like that I can go out on my terms. I guess I am healing after my last disaster.
Well, not all that interesting I am afraid; just living la Vida Loca
Comments