It is almost over
Whew, the work week is almost over, you know while I was on vacation I was still up between 5:00am and 6:00am, I just wasn't required to get out of the house/hotel and go to work. I got to do what I wanted and that was fun. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind working, I would just prefer to do it when I want to not because I have to (wouldn't that be nice).
Well, I have thrown myself back into the dating scene and I was out with a very nice man last night, intelligent, sexy, interesting and he felt pretty good when he hugged me too (long time since I had a nice hug).
I am fortunate enough to live in a great place and even though I complain about it, I am fortunate to have a good paying job which allows me to remain comfortable and to eat nice meals.
My very dear friend from Toronto is visiting me and man that is awesome, she was quite ill this time last year so she has come a long way and choose to spend some of her precious time with me - you have no idea how wonderful that feels.
The few friends I have are very precious to me, and I am so very thankful for all of you that have come into my life. Some for a short time, some for a number of years and some are very recent. I am not sure what I did to deserve these wonderful people, I only hope that I continue to do whatever "it" is.
I am off to Edmonton this weekend, my friend would like to do a lap in the West Ed Mall (YIKES), those that know me know how much I HATE MALLS - however I will brave it to be with her and see how much she will enjoy it, I can take it for a day!
Hope your work week is almost over too!!
Comments