The week begins

The week begins and thank goodness it is a short one; even shorter because I am taking Friday off woohoo!!! I am heading to Banff with two hansome guys - Andrew and his son Ian and we will have a blast.

My Thanksgiving weekend was kind of sucky - my friend went home and I am sure her hubby was glad to have her home for the festive weekend and it was kind of lonesome and empty in my place. I had a quiet Sunday (ordered pizza); was invited to a dinner however I was supposed to go out with another friend so I declined the dinner invite, I guess I could have called and told them I changed my mind meh, it was nice to have some me time.

Work is going, not the best place I have ever been; however it is only until December and then on to the next job/contract.

Will check in on the weekend and provide another update.

I have one question - why are boys so freakin' dumb??? Can anyone enlighten me?

Comments