Ahhh yup
Well, I thought I might have been free from the flu bug that has been infecting everyone, apparently not. I have been down for a week and now have bronchitis blech some time off of work (can't really afford that) and some time in the hospital, I hate hospitals, a few ventolin treatments now I am breathing (when I am not coughing). Haven't been down like this for a very long time.
Oh well, I am on the mend and that is all that matters.
My stepdaughter (not sure I can still call her that as I am not married to her father anymore) is coming for the weekend, it has been a while since we spent some time together and I am looking forward to seeing her and catching up on her life. One day I might get the opportunity to spend with my stepson sometime too. We are going to have a good girlie weekend, so I will be better by Friday night.
Back to work tomorrow!!! Been a short week for me.
Comments