Wow what a time

Okay so I have had a rough time with this stupid cold/asthma.  My asthma has not been this bad since my first few weeks in Calgary.

At last I am on the mend with some really good cough syrup and ventolin treatments.  No prednisone this time woohoo!!  The first time in three years I didn't have to use that crap; you have no idea what a good thing that is.  Of course with it I would have been better much faster however if anyone has ever experienced that crap (and I did for about 10 years) you would understand how bad it truly is for a body.

I had a fantastic visit last weekend (even though I was sick) with my beautiful stepdaughters, my first (Danielle) and my second (Stacey) which is funny to say it that way because Stacey is older than Danielle and they aren't related at all :)  You figure it out

I had a blast and I got to celebrate Danielly's birthday with her on Saturday and spoiled her a bit.  Stacey joined us later in the afternoon and the two of them turned into 5 year old crazy kids YIKES!!!  

Danielle cooked us a kick ass dinner and then we were treated to the Cheescake Cafe for dessert and tea/coffee (for me) mm mmmm mmmmm, after dessert we got a private tour of Calgary's first eco friendly and allergy free homes.  I actually didn't even sound sick in the allergy free home, it was nice to breathe for the time I was there; I gots to get me one of them homes.

Just about done my week of work and I made it through without having to leave too early and one day I made a full eight hours; wow.

K - just rambling here; happy Thursday to those who are reading

Comments

Anonymous said…
I did not turn into a 5 year old! Pfft.