I love the days of the week
Okay, so today is the end of the work week and I must say that I sure have enjoyed my time at SAIT, it was like going home again, the people and the place were so comfortable and I just fell back into the job. I do get to go back for one more day on Monday and then I am done.... probably won't find work until the New Year now.
I am spending this Christmas on my own, sometimes things just turn out that way and this year that is the way they are for me this year. Meh, it is okay though, I will spoil myself and make something decadent for dinner.
2009 is going to be a great year, I am so going to enjoy and so going to have fun and so going to find the best job and so going to go to Italy and Greece.
That is that, I have decided it just will be!
Comments