Okay I am back

So today I went to do some training for my job (well for the next week anyway).  I am pleased that I will stay busy for the next week anyway and of course it does help with the rent too

So me, I met a fella (named Vito) and we just started dating when his job whisked him away to Kelownanow ... who knows when I get to see him again - it's been three weeks already and it looks like it might be another month before I actually get to see him face to face, that makes dating a bit difficult; we are hanging in for now though.

Christmas will be kind of quiet for me this year, I have been invited by friends for dinner yet I just don't feel much like being around other folks or their families.  Meh, we'll see maybe I will change my mind and take someone up on the turkey dinner.

I will be busy for the next week working two jobs so I ought to be good and tired next weekend.

Comments