Terrible horrible no good very bad day...

You know sometimes things just don't seem fair, they somehow don't seem right and there are so many questions and no answers or not the ones we (I) want to hear.

These past couple of years have been tough and rough and wonderful and great; I have had wonderful experiences and really crapy experiences.  Humm I guess that is life isn't it?

I lost a dear friend to cancer this past Monday and she was way to young and full of life to let go; yet she was in pain and who knows what she wanted or what was (is) right.

My heart goes out to her parents, I don't think that a parent should ever bury a child, it is beyond sadness and on so many levels I think it is so wrong.  Who am I to think or say anything about right or wrong, it just really sucks; in my books.

Okay I am rambling and I don't even know if I have said anything, I just had to say something and have somewhere to spew.  

I am sad and hurt and I angry and and and.....

Comments