A New Year
Okay, it is a New Year and a new start; what does that mean, I mean really? Do we move forward and what is forward? 'nuf questions
I have no New Years resolutions. I do plan to get way more exercise and have better food choices and work on a career plan and a retirement plan and of course it would be nice to meet someone that is "my someone". I have been on a bit of a roller coaster for the past few months and it has not been a fun ride, so I am getting off and staying on the ground working on me and getting things back in order, living for me.
I am planning a trip to Italy and Greece, I will leave the end of August again and spend four weeks travelling, and since I have done it on my own already this one will be a breeze, it will be so much fun and I know I am going to enjoy visiting these countries. I am getting excited just thinking about it.
Happy New Year to whomever is reading and I hope you have the best year that is possible for you, I know I will.
Comments