Yup Still Unemployed
Here it is February 4th already and I am still unemployed..... YIKES
I decided that I will find a job no matter what even if I have to be a cashier at Zellers.
Life is good other than the no job thing; no complaints. I am making a promise to myself to make better food choices and to get more exercise so that I feel healthier. I am also going to spend more time with friends (quality time).
Gram (my friend's Gram) is sick and in the hospital, she doesn't look good and she isn't doing very well; I am not sure she will get out of the hospital to go home.
Life is so uncertain sometimes and I have learned to live it while I am here and it sure feels good to live.
That is all I have to say, nothing really interesting just what I have...
Cheers
Comments