Another day...

So here it is April wow; where does the time go?  What happens one minute you're here and the next you're there...

I had a rough couple of years and it is true; what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  I have learned a lot about myself and I have learned that I keep making the same mistakes over and over again and again.  Now I have to learn how to make the change and stop the madness.  Time for different mistakes and I am not even sure what that means.

I have a very dear friend (he was the best man at my wedding and I am no longer married as you all know) he is one of the good guys, one of the best kind of people with the biggest heart ever, always finding the best in everyone and loving unconditionally.  He has a beautiful family, a wife and two children.  He has a short time to live and I admire that he has chosen to LIVE LIVE LIVE his life, he focuses on living and not death a true hero, my hero, I love you Andrew.  

I am so blessed that he has touched my life and I have the honour to call him my friend.  

His best girl Lynn and the boys will need support from their families and friends and luckily because Andrew is the person he is; his friends are upstanding and Lynn, you can sure lean on all of us.  I know you are a strong woman yet you still will need all of the memories and strength from everyone (some days more than others) especially when Ian or Christian has pulled an "Andrew" and you feel the happy sadness, we are all here to laugh and cry with you.  Remember Andrew is there smiling and radiating his love and warmth to you and those beautiful boys.  

Love is so uncertain and yet so powerful that it hurts as good as it feels.

I am not sure if I am making sense, I just had to find some sort of way to vent/rant/explode.

Yeah I have a very good life and I have very good friends and people that love me a lot.  I hope that they know how much I love them too.  I am so very very lucky and so very very blessed to live the life I have.

Thank you for reading and listening and for being in my dash - 

Comments