Time a keeps on a movin'

well, I am getting so excited because I am going to have company in 5 more sleeps.   My very bestes friend Mary is coming with her little guy; she and Rachelle have been fostering this beautiful little man (he is 20 months old) and they are bringing him here to visit with Auntie Tina.  In case you didn't know this about me I LOVE BABIES and little people.

We are going to hang and visit and do some touristy stuff and just snuggle (that is if he is agreeable).  

Work, well it is work and I am working; for that I am glad.  I actually am really busy at work and that makes me happy because the days fly by.  I work with a pretty good bunch of guys and I am fortunate to have a flexible schedule.

I can hardly believe it is May already and Sunday is Mother's day; wow.  It is still kind of sad for me I have been thinking about my mom a lot lately and some days I just want to pick up the phone and call her; I even dialed her number once before I realized duh!!!  One hell of a long distance call huh :o)

Well, I don't really have much to say except hey and  oh yeah I am planning my Italy/Greece trip for 2010 - I will start to get excited about it in Sept. as that will be the one year count down woohoo!!!!

Thanks for reading - happy MAY!!

Comments