Love, Life, Happiness


I'd like to know if all three are possible simultaneously.

Yesterday a very dear man was buried; what a loss for so many people and what a joy that we all had him in our lives. I am so glad I was in his dash and that he was in mine. One of the good guys you know?

He leaves behind a legacy of sorts, a beautiful wife and two amazing children. Andrew will live on through them.

This morning I was getting ready for work and a song came on the radio, I smiled and said "thanks Andrew", and I remembered how many times Andrew and Faron would be playing the guitar and I would yell from somewhere in the house "somebody in this house likes Hootie and the Blowfish" they would ignore me and like a kid I would wait a few minutes and yell it again; they would finally succumb and play the song for me (insert big smile here) one of the many memories and there are so many more.

Andrew LIVED and I will celebrate his life!

If you read this and want to see a fabulous tribute have a look
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0KOx7RoupY

Andrew touched a lot of lives and he was a wonderful man.

Comments