Stampded just like a cowgirl

HI!!! Okay so I haven't been the best at updating and here it is August, so now you will get two updates on one day, howz that?
Stampede - well this year it was a good one for me, fun and festivities with friends and coworkers. I usually go once every year and the past few years have been, ah well lets just say not fantastic, it has just been stampede; mostly because I went on my own.
This year I started a new job in February and I work with a great bunch of guys and I have this friend that I met working on a contract somewhere else as well as a new friend at work; so the girlies had fun during Stampede. My guys, also treated me well and the company took a bunch of us to the rodeo - a really good/fun time this year for me and I am very pleased that I had these people to share it with this year.
So here is a photo of me and some friends during stampede!
Whoooaaaahhh Dawwwwgy
Comments