Wow, life keeps going on and on and on
It has been too long even for a quick update!
Life is so bizarre sometimes, I have been doing nothing and yet I am busy; what is up with that anyway?
Okay so Sept/Oct (for 10 days) I went to Toronto and had an okay time; it was wonderful to see everyone and I am glad I went, sorry I didn't get to see everyone, never enough time. I think going anywhere alone loses it's appeal especially after my Europe trip last year. I am pretty independent still too much time alone is not good for anyone.
Also I went to do something that was pretty emotionally draining and so..., I am glad I had good friends and support there, it was tough. Now I can close that chapter and move on, I can let go of the garbage (well most of it anyway), I think it will always be a small piece of me and it makes me who I am. For those that don't know I was there to finish a criminal compensation case, so i had to go to a hearing and be questioned. This all had to do with childhood stuff and the charges were against my father so ..., that is all I am going to say. It was emotionally draining and a pretty tough time.
Then if that wasn't enough, I decided to visit a friend and travel to her husband's grave to pay my respects. That was so difficult, to see this woman standing there missing her husband, the sorrow, the fear, the anger, the hurt. I thought about my father and how unfair life is... What the hell is wrong with this planet sometimes? She seems to find some peace with her religion and family. I am sad for the loss for everyone. He was not perfect; he was just a man, a wonderful human being and a sweet person one of the good guys you know?
Now for the "news" nope I didn't guy a house yet, I am moving though, one floor down to a different apartment for now. I won't spend another summer here in the loft with the skylight in the heat - next year maybe I will find the right place to buy for me, yeah I will it will fit me perfectly too!
Work is going okay, life is generally good, I have excellent friends, had a wonderful summer and looking forward to moving and having my space set up for Christmas.
I am still planning for Greece and Italy and yup I will be leaving the end of August and will spend three weeks to a month on the road..., unless I head to Chile instead (tee hee, another story).
Okay signing off for now. I have a lot to be thankful for and I sure am glad that I get up everyday, 'cause I know someone loves me out there (probably more than one person), well I think someone does anyway ;)
Ciao!
Comments