almost there
Okay, so I am 96% moved, all I have left is 1/2 of my bedroom; the half that counts. I need to move my bed, my dresser, a night stand and a lamp. Whoop, whoop!
Then I have to finish setting things up (blech). I am now trying to find a home for everything that I have. I am missing some storage now that I am moving. I have a HUGE storage room it is just that a HUGE ROOM so now I must figure out the best way to utilize it. I do have a spare room now and a full closet to use.
New space and I have to say it does feel more like home to me now than my last apartment. I don't think it will take me as long to get settled this time. Next move will be to my "own" place, the one I buy.
Stay tuned for a photo or two, when I move my computer downstairs.
Then I have to finish setting things up (blech). I am now trying to find a home for everything that I have. I am missing some storage now that I am moving. I have a HUGE storage room it is just that a HUGE ROOM so now I must figure out the best way to utilize it. I do have a spare room now and a full closet to use.
New space and I have to say it does feel more like home to me now than my last apartment. I don't think it will take me as long to get settled this time. Next move will be to my "own" place, the one I buy.
Stay tuned for a photo or two, when I move my computer downstairs.
Comments