Moving - the beginning

I started packing 2day and I have moved my table and chairs downstairs to my friend's place. I am will move things slowly throughout the month. It is kind of good to be moving into a friend's place as she moves things out, I move things in, it works great.

I hate moving and every time I have to move I purge and get rid of more "stuff" stuff that I haven't used since the last move and stuff that it is just time to get rid of.

I have been thinking a lot lately about "things" and how important some of them are to me, like my little purse collection and my scarves (I have about two dozen of these), I covet some of my kitchen "stuff" too. Sad I know; don't you have something that you couldn't live without?

Well I love some of my things and the others I could live without and yup even those things I live I could live without.

K - chat with you later

Comments