NH1N1
What a hype! So many people are sick and it is kind of scary. Who knows what flu is going around there are so many different kinds and H1N1 seems to rule these days. I have three friends down with it YIKES. I sure hope it passes me by, I don't need to be sick and besides who wants to be sick, really!
k - 'nuf about that. I am still moving things slowly downstairs, every time I head out I bring a bag or a box (poor Gwen), my friend that is still living there has quite a jackpot on her hands, she has sold her bed and is sleeping on her futon in her spare room (where I am putting my stuff) and she has things in such a disarray as she is sorting to move too. I am not looking forward to the next couple of weekends, with my part-time job, full-time job and moving YIKES! I will be mental and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all right now so I try not to think about it.
I better get cracking and pack up some boxes though so that I can things moving (so to speak).
I guess this is it for the update today.
Ciao for now
Comments