The end of 2009
It is December 30th and a New Year is less than 48 hours away.
I have moved into a new place, I have some new furniture and kitchen toys, I am off to Arizona in January for a week and then i am starting to plan my vacation back to Europe! Italy and Greece here I come!
I promised to post a photo or two of my move; well here you are!
The old Kitchen (with the brown counter) and the new Kitchen (with the cream counter)

I have moved into a new place, I have some new furniture and kitchen toys, I am off to Arizona in January for a week and then i am starting to plan my vacation back to Europe! Italy and Greece here I come!
I promised to post a photo or two of my move; well here you are!
The old Kitchen (with the brown counter) and the new Kitchen (with the cream counter)
Comments