Whew where does time go...?

So here I sit and I realize it is April 1, 2010, it is Easter Weekend and I think of my mom at this time as her birthday was in April. It has been just over three years since she died and I still pick up the phone once in a while to tell her about something, just for a split second I forget. things are so bizarre sometimes so surreal.

I am planing my get-a-way and the time is getting nearer. I sometimes feel like writing and sometimes I just can't be bothered.

A. I don't write all that well
2. Who the hell reads this silly thing anyway.

I guess I just need to write for me.

I had a visit from my niece she is 13 and such a beautiful young girl on the cusp of becoming a young lady, a very sweet nice young person and I am proud to say she is my niece. We had a good visit and she was away from home (Sault Ste. Marie) so far away, yet she was a trooper and did her best to be brave.

Since her visit I have been contemplating a move, not right away, still a move back to Ontario. I love Calgary and I have met some wonderful people here, my family is there and by family I don't mean blood relatives, I mean "family" people who know me, love me and care about me, people that have been there for me, even with me living out here. Meh, I could change my mind, however I am thinking the older I get the more sense it makes for me to start thinking about surrounding myself with family and friends, to be closer to spend time with people so important to me.

Let's see what the rest of this year brings for me, so far it has been wonderful and I have been blessed with so many wonderful things happening, travel, visit from my niece, a wonderful trip that I am planning for the very near future, good health and some financial freedom. Life is good for me right now and I am thankful for every day and for all of the wonderful people in my life.

Okay, now I am rambling so I best shut up.

Until I feel like mindless ramble again.

Ciao

Comments

Faron said…
I read what you write and I like it.