Life

Okay, so I am sitting here pondering "things", just generally and then I started thinking about "MY" life and who/what I am.

Me.....

Born in Sault Ste. Marie and I think from the time I was born I couldn't wait to move away from that place; for me growing up there was not wonderful (for some I guess it is and was). I moved to Toronto as a teenager and that is where life began for me....

Spent about 28 years in the greater Toronto area and although I had fun, I was still very very conservative (catholic upbringing) and I liked "playing it safe" when I ought to have taken a chance or two; oh well it was still fun....

Met and married a wonderful guy...., due to us both being a bit screwy and unable to cope with some aspects of life I am now "divorced" and you know I have met people over the years that wear the "divorce" like a badge of honour or something!!!! When did it become okay or trendy to be divorced???? I am not proud of mine, I am sad and sorry that I didn't have what it took to make my marriage work; a failed relationship in my mind is NOT something to be proud of.....

Then I moved on and found what I thought was a wonderful guy...., I am not the best judge of character it would seem; let's just say it is good that that relationship ended even though it left me with a few scars, I learned a lot about myself, some things I didn't know I was capable of, and some things I am not very proud of at all; I'm glad it is over

I have two really cool stepchildren and sometimes I am fortunate enough to be included in their lives still; and sometimes they just continue living their lives and I wish them health and happiness always

I am happy and have a great life;
I recently purchased a condo
I am planning another trip to Europe in September
I have wonderful friends
I am healthy
I am in a good place
I am a millionaire in so many ways; I don't believe most people have experienced what I have in my short lifetime; I am very fortunate to be here and living life, not allowing life to pass me by...

Happy End of May everyone..... - snowing here in Calgary I am warm and cozy in my NEW CONDO YAY!!!!!

Ciao, for now

Comments