May 1st WOW

Here I sit the first day of May counting down (I take possession of my condo on the 17th).

I am also reflecting on life and what has gone on since last May - many many many changes!!!!

This is a happy/sad month. It is a reminder of the loss of a very sweet dear friend; and I think of him and his family often.

I can't say I was super close with Andrew and his wife, i do know what a wonderful man he was and while he was on this planet he lived and loved. His wife Lynn is a trooper and surviving, she has found strength from many different places in her life and most of all she has two wonderful boys that I am sure keep her focused on moving forward. I keep them in my thoughts and it seems as though they are moving along which is good. Andrew is gone, not forgotten and every time I see his boys I remember clearly who he was.

I am also counting down to my Europe trip YAY - that will be so much fun and it is so exciting!!!! I am so excited!!!!

well my thoughts are all over the place and I am not making much sense, I just wanted to get them out there.

Ciao

Comments