The days that drag...

I am sure everyone has a day that DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS on and on, c'mon you must have had one in your lifetime!

I like getting out of bed most days, today I could have stayed there all warm and cozy snuggled up with my pillows and slept the day away. Not sure why I am so tired these days, I just can not seem to get motivated though...

I am getting super pumped about my trip though and I am even contemplating a cruise for 12 days. I have never been on a a cruise and I have heard they are amazing, so perhaps I ought to try it at least once!

Life is good, I am settling into my new home reasonably well, I think I need to take a long look at my belongings and perhaps do some purging, it would appear that I have collected a thing or two over the past couple of years and I need to simplify things and put some order to my new digs.

I am one of the luckiest people I know a few years ago I didn't think that way; now, I just feel so very lucky to have a good life, a decent job, ability to do a bit of travel and some of the best friends (both new and my old ones) anyone could ever ask for, I surrounded by wonderful people.

Thanks Universe for putting me here where I am right now!

Comments