Change in travel plans....
Okay, so I won't be backpacking through Italy, Greece, Spain; due to lack of funds I have to cut my 30 day vacation to 22 days, i do plan to make the best of it though and I will have the best time!
my new plan
Cruise starts in ....
Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
Messina, Sicily, Italy
Athens (Piraeus), Greece
Rhodes, Greece
Ephesus / Kusadasi, Turkey
Cairo / Giza (Alexandria), Egypt
Naples / Capri (Sorrento), Italy
end in..... Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
I have always wanted to go to Egypt and now.... woohoo I get to go!!!
la la la la la la
la la la la la
la la la la la la
my new plan
Cruise starts in ....
Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
Messina, Sicily, Italy
Athens (Piraeus), Greece
Rhodes, Greece
Ephesus / Kusadasi, Turkey
Cairo / Giza (Alexandria), Egypt
Naples / Capri (Sorrento), Italy
end in..... Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
I have always wanted to go to Egypt and now.... woohoo I get to go!!!
la la la la la la
la la la la la
la la la la la la
Comments