1st day at sea
Attended a seminar, the pool was CRAZY – so I stayed away. Had lunch with some folks from New Hampshire (she took a photo of me on the camel so I am going to send an email so that I have that photo as well).
Walked about the ship; was going to watch the ice carving, I was mad on the pool deck so I came back to my room and actually watched a movie – then I shopped a bit, bought a watch and a bottle of liquor to take home, a bag (kind of like a purse), I went to the ice show at 5:00pm and then back to my room to change for dinner.
Had dinner with some wonderful people, a couple from Portland (Lindsay & Dave), and fellow from Sydney (Brian I believe was his name). We chatted about travelling and couch surfing and places we had been and before I knew it over two hours had passed.
Was back in the room by about 9:30pm, and by the time I washed up it was bed time.
Walked about the ship; was going to watch the ice carving, I was mad on the pool deck so I came back to my room and actually watched a movie – then I shopped a bit, bought a watch and a bottle of liquor to take home, a bag (kind of like a purse), I went to the ice show at 5:00pm and then back to my room to change for dinner.
Had dinner with some wonderful people, a couple from Portland (Lindsay & Dave), and fellow from Sydney (Brian I believe was his name). We chatted about travelling and couch surfing and places we had been and before I knew it over two hours had passed.
Was back in the room by about 9:30pm, and by the time I washed up it was bed time.
Comments