aaaaahhhh PIZZA
Okay, flying is not my favourite thing to do, stuck on a plane for 8 1/2 hours and STILL NOT THERE!!
Amsterdam airport was fun, it was very easy to spend two hours there just walking from one gate to the next, there was a lot of "stuff" I even stopped and bought myself a new pair of earrings (like I need those) hum mmm new BLING YAY!! c'mon I deserved it after being on a freakin' plane for eight hours right!?
Okay so landed in ROME YAY - took a train to the city (that was coolio), they certainly weren't very helpful when I bought my ticket, I found a nice man that didn't speak any english (yet we managed to communicate, my italian is better than I thought) anyway, I found my way to ROME (photos to follow)
The train ride was very much like a Toronto go-train ride with a very different destination as the city was AMAZING! AND Pizza woot woot
I met some gals from Vancouver on the train from Rome to Civitavecchia (where I am now) and we are at the same hotel and heading out on the sam cruise today!!!!
K - will show photos when I have time to sort some fo them and then I can post them.
Ciao for now
Comments
I'm so excited for you - can't wait to follow the blog each day :)
Sarah & Lil & Steve-o