Day 2 at Sea
Me and Mel - she is a sweetie

Another day at sea….
This morning I ran into Mel (Dyke is her last name) and we chatted over breakfast, lovely lady I met at dinner the other night from Yorkshire England. She loaned me a book to read about the lecturers on this cruise (that she wrote) and I am attending the lecture on Nefertiti today and she is travelling with the lecturers.
At 10:30am I am heading to the trivial quiz to see if I have any wit at all :o) – okay quiz was lame, caught up with Mel again and we decided to have a glass of champagne um and the bar wasn’t open FAWK, so I went and fetched us some tea (almost the same), she and I had a great chat sitting in the champagne bar drinking tea, then it was time for lunch!!! - good company and she is a very interesting woman with an interesting life (in her 70’s).
She and I met up again at the lecture on Nefertiti (she saved me a seat right up front) and I will meet her in the dining room for dinner as well. Why not? I quite like her and she writes very well, she has quite a whit, I just may have to find her book
Think I will take in another show tonight (it isn’t much fun going alone, I do like the shows though and it’s better then heading back to my dingy room), I think I might cruse again, only if I have a balcony so …?, I guess we’ll see how that works out.
Another day at sea….
This morning I ran into Mel (Dyke is her last name) and we chatted over breakfast, lovely lady I met at dinner the other night from Yorkshire England. She loaned me a book to read about the lecturers on this cruise (that she wrote) and I am attending the lecture on Nefertiti today and she is travelling with the lecturers.
At 10:30am I am heading to the trivial quiz to see if I have any wit at all :o) – okay quiz was lame, caught up with Mel again and we decided to have a glass of champagne um and the bar wasn’t open FAWK, so I went and fetched us some tea (almost the same), she and I had a great chat sitting in the champagne bar drinking tea, then it was time for lunch!!! - good company and she is a very interesting woman with an interesting life (in her 70’s).
She and I met up again at the lecture on Nefertiti (she saved me a seat right up front) and I will meet her in the dining room for dinner as well. Why not? I quite like her and she writes very well, she has quite a whit, I just may have to find her book
Think I will take in another show tonight (it isn’t much fun going alone, I do like the shows though and it’s better then heading back to my dingy room), I think I might cruse again, only if I have a balcony so …?, I guess we’ll see how that works out.
Comments