Europe on a different note
Okay so some of you followed me through Europe last trip as I back packed and blogged. It was an AMAZING trip last time and this one I hope is as good or better.
I have NEVER been on a cruise and I have gypsy blood I am sure as I like to explore, I like to walk and see where the locals live, well this time I am on a ship with day docks and excursions so ....., keep tuned in to share my experience.
I am sitting at the airport with trepidation as I HATE flying, I am terrified of heights and of coure I just don't want to be on a plane for eight hours and then on another plane for five hours. The only thing that saves me is that I think of the destination and Bella Roma fuckin' eh!
I am going to walk where some of my ancestors walked and I will be in awe no doubt.
I have been boning up on my Italian meh we'll see how well I do.
K - will let you know when I land!
Ciao
PS keep in mind if you are anonymous when you comment, I can only guess who it is ???
I have NEVER been on a cruise and I have gypsy blood I am sure as I like to explore, I like to walk and see where the locals live, well this time I am on a ship with day docks and excursions so ....., keep tuned in to share my experience.
I am sitting at the airport with trepidation as I HATE flying, I am terrified of heights and of coure I just don't want to be on a plane for eight hours and then on another plane for five hours. The only thing that saves me is that I think of the destination and Bella Roma fuckin' eh!
I am going to walk where some of my ancestors walked and I will be in awe no doubt.
I have been boning up on my Italian meh we'll see how well I do.
K - will let you know when I land!
Ciao
PS keep in mind if you are anonymous when you comment, I can only guess who it is ???
Comments
Missing my walking partner but I an forgive you. Europe is much better!
Can't wait to see more on your blog!
Vicky
Kim