FINALLY made it to Egypt
I saw the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphynx AND I RODE A FREAKIN’ CAMEL!!! AFTER A JEEP SAFARI IN THE DESERT it was so cool STUPD EXPENSIVE, a once in a lifetime thing to do and I guess I’ll just have to come back and take a cruise on the river Nile, ‘cause I won’t get the chance to do that this trip.
I am so very lucky to be able to take a trip like this and although it wasn’t my original plan to cruise, it has turned out okay – there are pros and cons to this type of travel, I will say that next time I definitely would get an outside cabin, I don’t like not having day light in the room, not knowing what time it is and hopefully the shower would be a bit bigger; okay ‘nuf complaining.
I have a pool, a hot tub, food food and then if I’m hungry there is food :o)
I am sad to see the state of Egypt, it is a very dirty place and yet it has its charms as well as beauty. I guess when you have 50 million people in such a small space (Egypt is HUGE – it’s just mostly desert) so there are a lot of people crammed into a small space, it gets dirty, garbage everywhere, dead animals and the water is so dirty, very sad.
I am glad I got to come here and experience it; even for only two days.
Today I managed to get photos of people that I have met on the cruise so far, I had dinner or lunch with them at some point in the past week. I have talked to people all over the world and it is really koolio.
Comments