Finally an update


Had coffee in this little hole in the wall place with the ladies I met on the train from Rome to Civitavecchia (Barb and Joan), Corina was a wonderful lady that worked there and made me a wonderful latte which I enjoyed with a croissant.

Checked out of the hotel – what a wonderful place to stay. The fellow running the place was so hospitable, VERY small room, comfortable and clean and that’s what is most important.

Checked in for the cruise and then sorted out my excursions – this is a huge ship and it took me a while to find my cabin, once I did I was pleasantly surprised to find my KING SIZE BED whooooooaaaaahhhh dawwwwgy. You know although I am in an inside cabin it is pretty good, I was worried that it might be claustrophobic, not so, it is a good size, so it is okay and besides I am not in the cabin for the most part anyhow.

Met a lovely couple from Ireland at lunch and they were celebrating 50 years of marriage, such a nice couple.
Went to the spa and experienced a shoulder and neck massage as well as some reflexology aaaahhhhh nice way to relax before dinner.

Dinner was not bad, the food isn’t as outstanding as I have heard, it’s mediocre. I guess I am just a total food snob. I figured because the cruise is so costly that the food would be amazing, it’s just okay. A lot of choices, maybe it will get better.
Dinner was not bad, had a glass of wine and a latte – won’t do that every night though too expensive, I’ll stick to the regular coffee and water. First night though had to have something yummy.

Comments