Greece - this time Rhodes
Not sure what is on the agenda today; I believe we are docking in Rhodes, so I will most likely explore on my own from the ship.
Had a great morning in Rhodes – walked around, bought some souvenirs and took a bunch of photos. It was way more relaxed than Athens and I actually enjoyed it much better, took a lot of photos and just walked the Plaka like a local (okay maybe not, it felt good though a place I could fit in for sure).
When I got back to the ship I had a dip in the pool, sat in the hot tub and then lounged by the pool for a while before heading back to my hole on deck 8 :o) – no day light there :o( so I spend a lot of time on deck 11 where the pools are or on deck 12 where there is open air and sunshine.
There was a 70’s disco party last night so I went and checked it out with my dinner mates. Met a couple from BC and a woman with her two daughters, they were from Scotland (Glasgow), the oldest daughter is in university in Edinburgh. Cheesy music was great, sure brought back some memories!!!
Comments