Turkey



Today we docked in Turkey and I want to Ancient um Ephesus. It was awesome for pictures and a bit of history we left at 7:05am. Turkey is remarkably similar to Greece (go figure). The marble here is OHMYGAWD so amazing.

I am sitting by the pool now writing this, I walked the bizarre (market) and there wasn’t much I wanted to buy so I opted for a Starbucks YUP all the way in Turkey a Starbucks!

Guess we’ll see who I meet today at dinner, it’s a crap shoot, I have sat with different people each night. I ran into the ladies from BC (Barb and Jan) a couple of times since being on the ship and I met this nice couple (can’t remember where from) on my first tour in Messina, ran into them once since we got back, had breakfast with them in Athens before my tour to the Acropolis.

Comments