yet another post ...
Well, it has been some time since I have wanted to say anything or catch up on anything.
Life is good, things are okay..., I hurt my knee a while back and I am 144th on a list to wait for a surgery to repair the damage :( I am now just playing the waiting game... - well at least I can walk even if I need a cane once in a while.
I am heading out on the road again; this time to warmer placed woot woot - I am off to Tortola Bay a beautiful little Island in the Caribbean (British Virgin Islands). I have never been anywhere warm for Christmas woohoo AND I am planning a trip to Australia in September of 2012 boooyah!
So I have been doing some renovations and getting my condo more "me" I am liking it more and more.
I am so thankful for EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE that I have in my life. I am SO SO lucky and some days I just can't stop smiling!
Okay stay tuned, I think I'll be spending more time here over the next while.
Ciao for now!
Life is good, things are okay..., I hurt my knee a while back and I am 144th on a list to wait for a surgery to repair the damage :( I am now just playing the waiting game... - well at least I can walk even if I need a cane once in a while.
I am heading out on the road again; this time to warmer placed woot woot - I am off to Tortola Bay a beautiful little Island in the Caribbean (British Virgin Islands). I have never been anywhere warm for Christmas woohoo AND I am planning a trip to Australia in September of 2012 boooyah!
So I have been doing some renovations and getting my condo more "me" I am liking it more and more.
I am so thankful for EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE that I have in my life. I am SO SO lucky and some days I just can't stop smiling!
Okay stay tuned, I think I'll be spending more time here over the next while.
Ciao for now!
Comments