ah yep ...

Sooooo here I sit at the airport again; usually I LOVE sitting at the airport because it means I am going somewhere to have a good time. I haven't written here in a very long time - and I haven't really done a lot of travelling lately; still ... This trip is sweet and so so sad; heading to Toronto to see my dear friend Georgina, she is losing her battle with cancer and my heart aches to lose yet another friend to this dreaded killer. We have had our trials and tribulations through the years and sometimes she has made me CRAZY and I LOVE her so much (I probably NEVER made her CRAZY though). She is more than my friend, she is family - you can never hand pick your blood relations, and blood doesn't mean family, my friends are and always will be my dearest family to me. It is with a heavy heart and a smirk on my face that I take this trip; I remember some of the amazing times we have spent laughing and crying together. I am so lucky that I am able to make this trip to be with her and I am honoured that SHE has asked ME to be with her for whatever time she has left. Love everyday and give your all; yes sometimes you will get hurt and sometimes you will get duped and then there are the times that someone will touch your heart so much that it swells and you'll feel like the luckiest person on the planet. I am fortunate enought to have experienced some of these moments and let me tell you every hurt is worth it for one of these moments - love your friends with everything, love the children that touch your life with all you've got and give them some of that love to pass along to others throughout their lives. Be good to yourself; forgive and it's okay to complain once in a whle about things that are insignificant..., that is life. Take that hug when it is offered and hold on tight for just a second - when that little hand reaches up for yours think about how lucky you are that that little person TRUSTS YOU to keep them safe... Okay - I have blabbed enough and said nothing, I hope you get it, if you read it. Thank you all for being in my dash -

Comments